Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What's in a Name?

That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

So if you ever try to google Desk Crit you get this... http://www.deskcrit.com/ I mean this blog doesn't even register as a blip in the grand scheme of things. I didn't make Desk Crit to be recognized in any sort of way, but more as a release of the million things that I witness and want to express myself with. But if this blog is to grow in any sort of way and have a long term goal it needs its own identity BEYOND. It's a frustration, Desk Crit has been something that I have invested 6 months in, I mean not that long, but a child that I do not wish to see die especially for something like a Name. But it means everything, it really does. I mean I am still me, and I would write in all my bad grammar glorious ways, spewing forth design thoughts and feelings regardless of the site. Is it time to retire Desk Crit for something new? For a new name? The other side of the coin is it would be a chance to start fresh to invest more time in, to create a new image, As we all know, I post at most once a week, more like once a month and recently even that has fallen off the trail, this could be my chance to rise like a phoenix into something new. What do you think my silent audience? I end this post with my current favorite image just so it's not ALL text :p I'll make a decision soon.... (image from Fashion Gone Rogue, of Abbey Lee Kershaw best model EVER!)

No comments:

Post a Comment