Monday, March 15, 2010

I can't stop!!!

One word: SEX-AAAAAYYYY
I don't even know what the project is about, but I do know one is by Zaha Hadid and UN Studio. Watch this video!

http://construction.com/video/?fr_story=4e51435c6ed23956e8227293264a1064feac34ac&rf=bm
still learning to embed :p

Next is lookbook.nu I've never been on a website that goes on forever. The more you scroll the more you get to see. It's never ending! It's a website that basically people load up pictures of themselves. You can tag what you are wearing so other people can own the same thing. The more interesting ones for me are the photograph-ically creative.





And if you love it, then you get to HYPE it, Letting the other people know they did a good job.

Enjoy!

Photos courtesy of lookbook.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment